How to Backup your WhatsApp Chats to Google drive
As luck would have it WhatsApp automatically backup our chats on Google Drive on daily basis. But for this, we have to select on which basis we have to do our backup automatically. By this, if unfortunately you deleted your chats or you deleted your WhatsApp, your chats will be safe.
How to do Whatsapp Backups?
There are several steps to do this. It is very simple just follow the below steps.
- Launch WhatsApp on your phone.
- Tap the Menu icon.
3. Click on Settings.
4. Click on Chats.
5. Click on Chat Backup.
6. Click on Account
- Select the account from the available options.
- If you want to add a new account then tap Add Account.
7. Click Allow.
8. Click Back Up Over.
- Tap Wifi for backing up the chats through Wifi.
- Tap Wifi Or Cellular for backing up the chats through Wifi Or Cellular.
After Succesful Setup, you can tap on Backup for backing up the chats.