As luck would have it WhatsApp has a feature that it will automatically backup WhatsApp chat on Google Drive on a daily basis. But for this, we have to select on which basis we have to make our WhatsApp backup automatically. By this, if by mistakenly you have deleted WhatsApp chats or you deleted your WhatsApp, you will be able to restore WhatsApp chat later.
Step By Step Guide For WhatsApp Backup
There are several steps to do this. It is very simple just follow the below steps.
Step 1: Launch WhatsApp on your phone.
Step 2: Tap the Menu icon.
Step 3: Click on Settings.
Step 4: Click on Chats.
Step 5: Click on Chat Backup.
Step 6: Click on Account.
- Select the account from the available options.
- If you want to add a new account then tap Add Account (Why Use Google Drive For WhatsApp Backup)
Step 7: Click Allow.
Step 8: Click Back Up Over.
- Tap Wifi for backing up the chats through Wifi.
- Tap Wifi Or Cellular for backing up the chats through Wifi Or Cellular.
Step 9: After Successful setup, you can tap on Backup for backing up the chats.
Benefits Of Making WhatsApp Backup
- Easy recoverable in case of loss of mobile and formatting of the device.
- No need for internal storage (You can use Google Drive for making WhatsApp backup).
- Hassle-free experience: Moving the WhatsApp data from old phone to new phone.
- No data loss if you make your WhatsApp chats backup.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How do I export an entire WhatsApp conversation?
Export WhatsApp Chat is another Top Feature by WhatsApp in which we can export a copy of individual chat or group to any place outside your Android or iPhone smartphone, like Gmail, Google Drive, etc. If you want to print out your WhatsApp chat, then you can do it by exporting it.
How can I send WhatsApp message to my own number?
If you want to message yourself in WhatsApp then there are various methods available. But do you think why you need this? Is it benefits for you or not. Don’t worry we will be going to see how can one use this WhatsApp features to make your benefits and what are the steps required to message to own number.
What happens when we blocked someone on WhatsApp?
- The person will not able to send the message. If He or She will try to send the message the message will send but we did not receive that message.
- He or She not able to see our Profile Picture(DP).
- He or She not able to see our Last Seen.
- He or She not able to call us on WhatsApp.
- He or She not able to video call us on WhatsApp.
- He or She not able to see our About.
Note: Our chat history will be cleared (If We Report And Block).