In this post, we can learn how to book an appointment in AIIMS Delhi. It is a very simple way to book an appointment with this Official AIIMS app. We can also book through its website as well as mobile applications. In this, we see how to book an appointment with its official application. Please follow the below steps to book an appointment.
You can book AIIMS appointment online by its website by visiting the link Book AIIMS Appointment
- First Install the applications from Play Store.
- Login (I Have UHID), if you don’t have UHID than click on Signup.
- Enter your Registered Mobile Number and tap on Proceed and enter the OTP which you have received.
- After that enter your UHID number and Tap on Login.
- After a successful login, an AIIMS Dashboard will appear.
- Tap on Book Appointment.
- After that select the Department in which you have to book an Appointment and click on Search.
- Than a dashboard will appear of your Selected Department and click on Request Appointment.
- A screen will appear in which a Department will be shown at the Top and then Selected Date is shown at the Middle and at the bottom Proceed is showing Tap On It.
- After that, a Dashboard will come with a message that your appointment is fixed.