WhatsApp is one of the best Messaging apps all over the world and is continuously growing and growing. It has the great features that we can use our WhatsApp on the web that is on our laptop as well as on our pc.
Step By Step Guide To Use WhatsApp In Pc/Laptop
There are several steps to be followed for using the WhatsApp on the web. So be ready to do this. Just follow the below steps.
Step 1: Firstly visit this link WhatsApp Web in your Pc/Laptop.
Step 2: After that, a page will appear showing a QR code.
Step 3: Now open the WhatsApp on your mobile and click on the three dots at the top right corner.
Step 4: Now click on WhatsApp Web.
Step 5: A new interface will open that is showing to scanning something.
Step 6: Now scan the QR code from your Mobile that is showing in your PC/Laptop. It will look like this.
Step 7: Now after a successful scanning, an interface like this will open. That means you have successfully logged in to web.whatsapp.
Benefits Of WhatsApp Web
- We can use it on the web that means in our PC/Laptops.
- We can share Images, Videos & Documents.
- We can share Emojis, GIF & Stickers.
- No need to download any application.
- Runs on any Browser.
- You can create a new group.
- We can also send voice notes.
Disadvantages Of WhatsApp Web
- WhatsApp web has no use when either one of them from Pc/Laptop has no internet.
- Not able to create a new account.
- We cannot make Voice/Video call from WhatsApp web.
- Not able to share the current location.
- You can see someone WhatsApp status, but not able to put own status.
- The broadcasting function is disabled.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Does Mark as Read Mean seen?
In simple words, Mark As Read means your message is seen. “Mark as read” is the feature that is used by the WhatsApp to allow the users to instantly mark a chat from the notification section. We don’t need to open WhatsApp for this. Simply tap on “Mark As Read” from the notification bar and the sender gets the blue tick on its chat.
How can I send WhatsApp message to my own number?
If you want to message yourself in WhatsApp then there are various methods available. But do you think why you need this? Is it benefits for you or not. Don’t worry we will be going to see how can one use this WhatsApp features to make your benefits and what are the steps required to message to own number.
How to Download & Install WhatsApp in Jio Phone?
WhatsApp is most use messaging services worldwide and now Reliance Jio has also launched WhatsApp officially for its Jio Phone. So now we can see how we can register or make Whatsapp Account in the Jio Phone. There are several basic steps to register or make WhatsApp Account. But before this, you need to download WhatsApp from Jio Store.