It’s a simple method through which you can download your Aadhaar Card Online. Just follow the below instructions to download, Aadhaar Card. Let’s start this process.
- First of all, visit the Official Website of Aadhaar that is UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India)Aadhaar Official. This page will look like this.
- Now Tap On Download Aadhaar under Aadhaar Online Services.
- After that, a screen will appear that shows to Enter your Aadhaar number, Full Name, Pin code, etc.
- After that, you will get the OTP to your Registered mobile number Enter the OTP and download your Aadhaar Card.
- After Downloading the Aadhaar Card Open it. It is in PDF format and password protected.
- The Aadhaar Card is Password Protected. Enter your Password and open it.
Aadhaar Card Password
Your Password will be the combination of your name and year of Birth.
Let assume that your name is Rahul and Year of Birth is 1996. So your password will be First 4 Letters of your Name in capital Letter and year of birth.
Your Password Is: RAHU1996
- Your Aadhaar will look like this.
What Is The Password Of Aadhaar Card?
The password will be the combination of both your name and your year of birth. Let assume that your name is Rahul and Year of Birth is 1996. So your password will be First 4 Letters of your Name in capital Letter and year of birth.