How To Gift Paytm Gold?
In this post, we can see how we can gift Paytm gold to someone from our Gold Balance. It is an easy process to send our gold to someone. Just follow the below steps to learn how we can gift our gold to someone. I love using Paytm, it’s simple and incredible. You should try it here Download Paytm
- First of all launch the Paytm App on your phone. Ensure that you have logged into your Paytm Wallet.
- After that find the option of Gold and tap on it.
- Now a screen will appear that will show Gift option at the top of the screen.
- Now that you have to enter the Contact Number of the person and the amount of gold either in grams or in rupees you want to gift to the person.
- Now you have to enter your Pin Code for moving to another step.
- Now the entered amount of gold will show and the contact number. After verifying it tap on proceed.
- Now a screen will show that your enter amount of gold is successfully gifted to the given contact number.
Features Of Buying Gold From Paytm
- The live rate of Gold for buying and selling is valid for up to 5 minutes.
- One can buy gold of worth Rs1.
- One can buy a gold maximum of 50 gm.
- Paytm provides two gold providers. One is MMTC-PAMP having 99.99% of purity while other is AUGMONT gold having 99.90% of purity.
- Paytm provides 24 Karat Gold.
- You can sell the Gold after purchasing the gold.
- You can sell your gold from Paytm and get the amount in Your Bank Account.
- You can also deliver that gold to your address by providing some charges.