What Is Google Pay (Formerly Tez)
Google Pay (Formerly Tez) is a mobile payment service launch by Google. Google Pay (Formerly Tez) is specially targeted at users in India. Basically, we can send money from Google Pay (Formerly Tez) applications in various manners. The best way to send the money to another user is by their mobile number with the help of UPI (Unified Payment Interface) which has been developed by National Payments Corporation Of India (NPCI).
Firstly setup your Google Pay account for further processing. Once you have successfully added your bank account, you can send or request payment.
Download Google Pay(Tez) from here Google Pay (Tez)
Just follow the below steps to send money from Google Pay (Formerly Tez) to another person with their account details.
Send Money With Account + IFSC Details
- Open the Tez app on your mobile.
- Tap on New.
- At this stage, you have to tap on Bank Transfer.
- Now enter your account details like Account Number, IFSC Details.
- After entering all the details now you have to enter the amount which you want to send to the users and tap on Proceed To Pay.
- At this step, you have to enter your UPI Pin and proceed.
- Now a pop-up screen will appear in which you can see your transaction to XYZ is successful.
You can read this post also to get more information