Learn How To Download Aadhaar Card Online
It’s a simple method through which you can download your Aadhaar Card Online. Just follow the below instructions to download, Aadhaar Card. Let’s start this process.
- First of all, visit the Official Website of Aadhaar that is UIDAI(Unique Identification Authority of India)Aadhaar Official. This page will look like this.
- After landing on Home Page of UIDAI scroll down and you will find the section of Get Aadhaar, in which various services are avialbale. Tap on Download Aadhaar.
- The next step is to enter your details in the below form. After entering the required details tap on Request OTP.
- After that tap on I Agree to proceed to the new step from which you are agreeing to the Term & Conditions of UIDAI.
- Now you will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number. Tap on confirm to receive the OTP to your registered mobile number.
- An OTP is sent to your registered mobile number, this will look like the below image.
- At this stage enter the OTP which you have received to your registered mobile number to proceed to the next step after successful verification.
- After doing this you have to participate in a survey provided by UIDAI to give better service to the users. After completing the survey tap on Download Aadhaar to get your Aadhaar in PDF format.
- Your Aadhaar is downloaded in PDF format. Open it and take the print out for future purpose.
Your Password will be the combination of your name and year of Birth.
Let assume that your name is Rahul and Year of Birth is 1996. So your password will be First 4 Letters of your Name in capital Letter and year of birth.
Your Password Is : RAHU1996
- Your Aadhaar will looks like this after opening the PDF file downlaoded from UIDAI.
What Is The Password Of Aadhaar Card?
The password will be the combination of both your name and your year of birth. Let assume that your name is Rahul and Year of Birth is 1996.So your password will be First 4 Letters of your Name in capital Letter and year of birth.