What Is GATE?
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering. It tests the Comprehensive Understanding of Various Undergraduate Subjects in Engineering and Science. The GATE score will tell the relative performance level of the candidate.
Steps To Check Your GATE 2019 Result
- First of all, visit this link GATE2019. This will look like the below image. Now tap on Clicking here by following the arrow.
- At this step, you have to log in to your account with the help of your registered Email-id or Enrollment ID.
- After successful login tap on View Response.
- At this step, you will get your response sheet( answers which you have selected while giving the GATE paper). You just have to copy the URL of your response sheet to view your result.
- The next step is to visit this link to check your GATE 2019 Result and paste the copied URL in the box to get your GATE result.
- After entering the URL tap on submitting to get your GATE 2019 result.